This course takes the following approach:
- Finally, we’ll switch over to the client side (front-end) and build a clean single page Web app (SPA) using only HTML/CSS/JS and jQuery. We’ll deep dive into front-end development and making AJAX calls between our client app and server app.
By the end of this course, you will have a better and deeper understanding how to create your own REST APIs, how asynchronous and AJAX work, and why they’re so important in modern Web applications.
What Will You Learn?
- The Event Loop
- Creating Node/Express application
- Client-Server communications
- Creating simple REST APIs
- Performing CRUD operations
- Building single page applications (SPA)
Section 1: Setting Up the Development Environment
Section 3: Backend Development Using Node.js and Express.js
Section 4: Frontend Development – Creating the Frontend User Interface
Section 5: AJAX Operations
Section 6: Bonus: AJAX Calls Using jQuery
Section 7: Conclusion